Monday 14 May 2012

L&J's wedding {homemade cookie bar}


            It was the perfect day. Sun was shining, love was in the air, and oh yea..2 beautiful people became husband and wife. Lauren did a total DIY wedding, and I had no idea how talented she is until I saw it all come together.  She chose a shabby chic country style, with tons of original ideas & fun activities for her guests.  When I arrived she put me immediately on staging props and making things perfect duty. I started with the cookie bar. Baked by myself, her other bridesmaids, and her loving family and friends, each cookie was simply delicious and together they were absolutely irresistible {I say that from experience...12 cookies & 1 sugar high later..}

More photos to come soon!
           style/design: darling & daisy  |  sweets: darling & daisy
                                                            friends and family of the bride
Photography: Me

1 comment: