Saturday 12 May 2012

A whimsical Mother's Day

I am so grateful for my amazing mom. She has given me everything, from the best relationship advice, & cooking skills, to tons of creative talents and some pretty darn good genetics {if I say so myself!}.  When Mother's Day rolls around, I like to find new ways to say 'thank you mom.'  This table was designed with all the hard-working, beautiful momma's out there in mind.  We included some of moms favorite treats, and a few of her own famous recipes. Darling & Daisy made the adorable cherry pie pops, fresh butter tarts, homemade lemon cake with cream cheese frosting, vanilla cupcakes, & some lofthouse style sugar cookies. Take a close look at all our delicious & adorable details, and let's celebrate Mother's Day in style!
 style/design: darling & daisy  |  custom sweets: darling & daisy     photography: Natalie Spencer 


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love everything of your blog! I love setups like this & I'm so glad your sister shared this awesome blog on instagram! <3

    ReplyDelete