Tuesday 17 December 2013

Ross turns 30

What's better than a party? a SURPRISE party! Amanda asked me to create a killer dessert table and boy-ishly awesome space for her husband Ross 30th birthday. As much as I love pastels and glitter, I was so excited to do something different. I asked Amanda to tell me a bit about Ross, and learned he grew up in Scotland, loves traveling, sweets, soccer, beer and other typical guy stuff.

A very generous friend of my mine mailed me hundreds of bottle caps all the way from BC that he's collected over the past 10 years. I made a giant marquee 30 covered in caps, and used them throughout the space. My talented friend Sarah painted a few cake toppers for me that I think brought everything together.

                                                   Take a look at all the fun little details!
style & design: Darling & Daisy  |  sweets: Baked by Amanda
photography: Darling and Daisy  |  Banners by: Sarah
Invitation by: Darling and Daisy/Natalie Spencer

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh that marquee looks incredible! The details in this party are amazing!

    ReplyDelete