Tuesday 3 September 2013

A Pretty High Tea Bridal Shower Buffet - Preview

http://www.wedluxe.com/index.cfm?pagepath&id=6997&modeX=BlogID&modeXval=12944&BlogID=12944&action=showcomments&title=A-Tea-Party-Bridal-Shower

Well this one sure was fun.  Although baking and I have a love/hate relationship, I can't deny how calming and feminine it makes me feel. Jenn is a beautiful (and the most organized EVER) bride to be who wanted everything to be perfect for her high tea theme bridal shower. She asked me to do a dessert buffet with tons of homemade sweets and an original design concept. 

Although I am happy to show off my love of extreme girly-ness, my most my favorite part of this buffet was incorporating some of my beloved Italian desserts, and a simple homemade backdrop.
 Styling/Design and Sweets by Darling and Daisy
Pie Pops by Lottie and Lil

Photography by my lovely assistant Sheena Archie

2 comments:

  1. your creation is looking really very nice. very attractive definitely this would have increased the scintillation of the function.

    ReplyDelete