Wednesday 16 May 2012

Easton's 5th Birthday | get ready for take-off!

Oh children's parties how I looove you. Only my most favorite type of event to design, and if you know me you'd agree, my favorite to attend. As a self proclaimed Peter Pan, I take so much pride in working with kids to throw a party they will never forget! With Easton's dream of being a pilot, it seemed obvious that we had to make his very own airway for our dessert buffet at his 5th Birthday. This party had only 6 kids in attendance, so darling & daisy designed a custom chocolate fudge cake, and some yummy chocolate cupcakes to fill up those little bellies.  Easton was proud to be apart of the design team by making the cupcake topper paper airplanes himself, and I think he did a great job. Everyone took home a "luggage" full of treats as a thank you for celebrating this special day with Easton.  I hope this post get's you thinking of the endless darling & daisy party design possibilities for kids, as it does for me!
  
style/design: darling & daisy  |   custom sweets: darling & daisy    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment